2012: Supernova (2009) Brian Krause, Heather McComb, Najarra Townsend, Allura Lee, Alan Poe Movie Review

2012: Supernova (2009)   1/51/51/51/51/5

2012: Supernova (2009)

Superbad

Professor Kelvin (Brian Krause - Protecting the King) finds himself in a race against time when an oncoming blast-wave from a Supernova appears to be ahead of schedule and he needs to put a shield in place between the Earth and the blast-wave. But the threat to the planet from the Supernova is not his only problem he is facing as a doomsday cult believes this blast is from some mighty power and they plan to prevent Professor Kelvin from succeeding in his plans. With it appearing that there may be a leak within NASA, giving information to the doomsday cult, the professor has a lot going on.

The first thing I need to tell you is that "2012: Supernova" is not worth bothering with, don't waste your time watching it as it is neither entertaining in a good nor a bad way. Now you may wonder why and one of the reasons is that if you took out all the unnecessary extra few seconds tagged on to each scene, often featuring Brian Krause looking awkwardly directly at the camera waiting for someone to say "cut", this movie would maybe last just an hour. And to be honest that would be a good thing because in this case so much less would have been so much more.

But those awkward glances and bad editing are not the only issues with "2012: Supernova" as we also have an uninteresting story which seems like it is missing half of it. Then there are the characters which are characterless and the action which is messy and weak. I simply cannot find one redeeming thing in the entire movie and I just hope that the stars, Brian Krause and Heather McComb, were paid well to appear in this nonsense.

What this all boils down to is that the only thing super about "2012: Supernova" is that it is super bad.

LATEST REVIEWS